Affordable Computer Repair Orange Park, FL, Computer Help Fleming Island, FL, Computer Repair Middleburg, FL, Orange Park Computer Repair, Fleming Island Computer Repair, Middleburg Computer Help, Cheap Computer Repair Jacksonville, FL, Mandarin Computer Repair, Jacksonville Beach Computer Repair, Jacksonville Virus Removal, Orange Park Virus Removal, Malware Detection Jacksonville, Orange Park Computer Consulting, Middleburg Laptop Repair, Orange Park Laptop Repair, Green Cove Springs Laptop Repair, Atlantic Beach Computer Repair. We provide computer repair services in the following areas. Jacksonville, FL, Orange Park, FL, Middleburg, FL, Saint Augistine, FL, Green Cove Springs, FL, Fleming Island, FL, Yulee, FL, Fernandina, FL, Jacksonville Beach, FL, Atlantic Beach, FL, Neptune Beach, FL, Ponte Vedra, FL, and St Augustine, FL, cheap computer repair jacksonville, fl, jacksonville cheap computer repair, cheap computer repair orange park, orange park cheap computer repair, laptop repair jacksonville, fl, jacksonville lap
Courtesy Mobile Computer Repair, LLC Service Agreement
This is an agreement between Darryl Polite and Courtesy Mobile Computer Repair. It supersedes any verbal communications or published material.
• The Customer requests and authorizes Courtesy Mobile Computer Repair and any employee, subcontractor or consultant of Courtesy Mobile Computer Repair to examine, modify and attempt to repair any and all problems found with the computer system, data storage device, ALL files, and any peripherals left by The Customer on the premises of the Customer. The Customer understand an estimate fee may apply if the customer declines to purchase replacement parts required to complete the repair.
•The customer authorizes Courtesy Mobile Computer Repair to replace or modify any internet security software with freely available alternatives and to install an alternative web browser to protect the computer from internet threats at their discretion and without prior notification.
• The Customer agrees NOT to hold Courtesy Mobile Computer Repair or any employee, subcontractor or consultant of Courtesy Mobile Computer Repair responsible in any way for the failure or functionality of any and all hardware or software associated with with The Customers computer, peripherals or data storage device, including any failure that occurs while attempting repair. The Customer accepts ALL RISK associated with any repair or attempted repair or any other action by Chipheads Inc. and its associated employees and subcontractors on any and all of The Customers computers connected or unconnected by networks.
• I The Customer am aware of the importance of backing up my data and software. The Customer agrees NOT to hold Courtesy Mobile Computer Repair or any employee, subcontractor or consultant of Courtesy Mobile Computer Repair responsible in any way for the loss or corruption or consequences of the failure to recover any data or software residing on The Customers computer system or data storage device.
• The Customer understands that the estimated time quoted to complete my service depends on many factors and is a GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE ONLY. The Customer understands it is possible this time could significantly increase depending on what problems are discovered during service.
• The Customer understands that estimated turn around times for service do NOT include:
• I understand The Customer is welcome and encouraged to contact Courtesy Mobile Computer Repair during regular business hours to check on the status of my service, but that The Customer may or may not be contacted by Courtesy Mobile Computer Repair until my input is needed or service is complete.
• The Customer understands items left with Courtesy Mobile Computer Repair longer than 30 days from the date of drop off or pick up may be sold without the customers consent.
Check Accpetance Policy
In the event your check is returned unpaid for insufficient or uncollected funds:
• We may represent your check electronically or by paper draft.
• A service charge for the maximum amount allowed by state law will be assessed, along with any other allowable state fees.
• Your check will not be provided to you with your bank statement, but a copy can be retrieved by contacting your financial institution.
• Signature of your check constitutes acceptance of these terms. We may represent your check electronically or by paper draft.